WisdomTree Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF – USD Acc
The WisdomTree Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF (the “Fund”) seeks to track the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the NASDAQ CTA Artificial Intelligence Index (the “Index”). Learn more about the Index that WTAI is designed to track.
- AI is a revolutionary technology with the potential for significantly transforming industries, services, labour and consumption
- The fund offers access to the AI space through direct investment in publicly listed firms globally, which are capitalising on AI by enhancing, enabling, or engaging the technology
- Focused exposure to businesses that are capitalising on the growth in the adoption of AI technology
- The research for the selection of companies in the index and, subsequently, the fund, is conducted by experts in the AI value chain and the technology market, ensuring the portfolio remains focused and relevant
- Although the Index was created to select companies with a relatively higher exposure to AI, there is no guarantee this objective will be achieved
- An investment in equities may experience high volatility and should be considered as a longer term investment
- Higher growth companies such as those that play a part in megatrends tend to trade at higher valuations. The investor should consider the risk that comes with higher valuations as part of any investment decision
- Investment risk may be concentrated in specific sectors, countries, companies or currencies
- This list does not cover all risks-further risks are disclosed in the KIID and Prospectus
The price of any Shares or the value of an investment in ETPs may go up or down and an investor may not get back the amount invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product or to adopt any investment strategy.
|Use of Income||Distributing|
|Inception Date||30 Nov 2018|
|Replication Method||Physical, Fully Replicated|
|Fund Umbrella||WisdomTree Issuer Plc|
|Structure||Open-ended Exchange Traded Fund|
|Financial Year End||31 December|
|Further Legal and Tax Information|
|UK Reporting Status||Yes|
|Key Service Providers|
|Custodian||State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Administrator||State Street Fund Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Fund Manager||Irish Life Investment Managers|
|Trustee||State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Auditor||Ernst & Young Ireland|
Performance i The above chart presents information about the difference between the daily market price for shares of the Fund and the Fund's net asset value. The market price is determined using the midpoint between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the listing exchange, as of the time that the Fund's NAV is calculated (usually 4:00 p.m. eastern time for most Funds). The vertical axis of the chart shows the premium or discount expressed as a percentage of mid-point.
Listings & Codes
|Listings & Codes|
As of 28 Feb 2020Weight
|1. United States||50.50%|
|4. United Kingdom||5.07%|
|7. South Korea||3.20%|
|There have been no recent distributions for this fund.|
The Nasdaq CTA Artificial Intelligence Index was designed in collaboration between WisdomTree and technology market experts NASDAQ and the Consumer Technology Association (“CTA”). Companies in the eligible universe are classified into three groups based on each company’s position in the Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) value chain and its estimated revenue exposure to AI:
Within each group, an AI intensity score is assigned to each company based on factors including:
Then, the companies with the top AI Intensity Score in each group are selected for inclusion. The groups’ total weight is set to 10% for Enhancers, 40% for Enablers and 50% for Engagers. Finally, individual companies within each group are equally weighted.
|Index Name||NASDAQ CTA Artificial Intelligence Index|
|Documents and Links|
“WisdomTree” is a registered trademark of WisdomTree Investments, Inc. Neither the Company, the Manager, the Investment Manager, WisdomTree nor their affiliates guarantee the accuracy or the completeness of the Index or any data included therein and shall have no liability for any errors, omissions or interruptions therein. Such parties make no warranty, express or implied, to the owners of Shares of the Fund or to any other person or entity, as to results to be obtained by the Fund from the use of the Index or any data included therein. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall such parties have any liability for any special, punitive, direct, indirect or consequential damages (including lost profits), even if notified of the possibility of such damages.
The Company is required to provide details of WisdomTree’s website to enable Shareholders to obtain further details of the Index (including its constituents). Neither the Company, the Manager nor the Investment Manager has any responsibility for the contents of such website and are not involved in any way in sponsoring, endorsing or otherwise involved in the establishment, maintenance or contents of the website.
Nasdaq® and the Nasdaq CTA Artificial intelligence Index are registered trademarks of Nasdaq, Inc. (which with its affiliates is referred to as the “Corporations”) and are licensed for use by WisdomTree Management Limited. The WisdomTree Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF (the “Fund”) has not been passed on by the Corporations as to its legality or suitability. Shares in the Fund are not issued, endorsed, sold, or promoted by the Corporations. THE CORPORATIONS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND BEAR NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE FUND.