Below is a summary of the key inputs for calculation of Gold Bullion Securities' Net Asset Value. A full explanation, examples and definitions of capitalised terms can be found in the Gold Bullion Securities Limited Prospectus
- The "implied Net Asset Value" ("NAV") of Gold Bullion Securities is based on the previous day's Metal Entitlement multiplied by the London PM Fix for the relevant metal, which is set by the London Bullion Market Association ("LBMA"). Historical prices for the LBMA can be found at LBMA's website.
- A "real time implied NAV" can be estimated by multiplying the current Metal Entitlement(s) by the current Metal Spot Price(s).
- Securities traded in GBP are demominated in USD and converted into GBP using the public exchange rate. Please note that these are indicative NAVs, unhedged against USD. Therefore, the daily return in GBP is not likely to match the daily return in USD.
- For a list of allocated metal bars held by the Custodian for Gold Bullion Securities Limited, please click here.
- For a historical file of Metal Entitlement, please click here.
This financial promotion has been issued and approved for the purpose of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 by WisdomTree UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority. Any performance data displayed on this site is denominated in the trading currency (unless stated otherwise) and does not reflect movements in the exchange rate between the trading currency and any other currency. Adverse exchange rates can significantly affect the value of your investment if your investment is not denominated in the trading currency. Exchange rate risk should always be considered when analysing performance denominated in another currency. Any benchmark performance information does not illustrate the effect of fees and expenses. This information is historical information. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Certain information may have been prepared by persons other than WisdomTree UK Limited or its affiliates. WisdomTree UK Limited (and its directors, employees, officers, agents and affiliates) is not responsible in any way for the content of any such information. Investments may go up or down in value and you may lose some or all of the amount invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. You should consult an independent investment adviser prior to making any investment in order to determine its suitability to your circumstances. Any decision to invest should be based on the information contained in the prospectus (and any supplements thereto) of the relevant product which includes information on certain risks associated with an investment. None of the index providers referred to herein nor their licensors make any warranty or representation whatsoever either as to the results obtained from use of the relevant indices and/or the figures at which such indices stand at any particular day or otherwise. None of the index providers shall be liable to any person for any errors or significant delays in the relevant indices nor shall be under any obligation to advise any person of any error or significant delay therein. Securities or shares referred to on this page are not obligations of or guaranteed by any of the counterparties referred to herein or any of their affiliates. Each of the counterparties disclaims all and any liability whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise which it might have in respect of this document or its contents otherwise arising in connection herewith.