WisdomTree Battery Solutions UCITS ETF USD Acc
The WisdomTree Battery Solutions UCITS ETF (the “Fund”) seeks to track the price and net dividend performance, before fees and expenses, of the WisdomTree Battery Solutions Index (the “Index”). Learn more about the Index that VOLT/CHRG is designed to track.
- Battery is a revolutionary technology with the potential for significantly transforming industries, services, labour and consumption
- The Fund offers access to the companies through direct investment in publicly listed firms, which are primarily involved in battery and energy storage solutions
- Focused exposure to businesses that are capitalising on the growth in the adoption of battery and energy storage solutions
- The research for the selection of companies in the Index and, subsequently, the Fund, is conducted by experts in the battery and energy storage space, ensuring the portfolio remains focused and relevant
- Although the Index was created to select companies with a relatively higher exposure to battery and energy storage solutions, there is no guarantee this objective will be achieved
- An investment in equities may experience high volatility and should be considered as a longer term investment
- Higher growth companies such as those that play a part in megatrends tend to trade at higher valuations. The investor should consider the risk that comes with higher valuations as part of any investment decision
- Investment risk may be concentrated in specific sectors, countries, companies or currencies
- This list does not cover all risks-further risks are disclosed in the KIID and Prospectus
The price of any Shares or the value of an investment in ETPs may go up or down and an investor may not get back the amount invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product or to adopt any investment strategy.
|Use of Income||Accumulating|
|Inception Date||26 Feb 2020|
|Replication Method||Physical, Fully Replicated|
|Fund Umbrella||WisdomTree Issuer Plc|
|Structure||Open-ended Exchange Traded Fund|
|Financial Year End||31 December|
|Further Legal and Tax Information|
|UK Reporting Status||Yes|
|Key Service Providers|
|Custodian||State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Administrator||State Street Fund Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Fund Manager||Irish Life Investment Managers|
|Trustee||State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Auditor||Ernst & Young Ireland|
Listings & Codes
|Listings & Codes|
As of 08 Apr 2020Weight
|2. United States||23.61%|
|6. South Korea||3.81%|
|13. United Kingdom||0.93%|
|16. South Africa||0.57%|
|18. Hong Kong||0.29%|
|19. New Zealand||0.28%|
|There have been no recent distributions for this fund.|
The WisdomTree Battery Solutions Index was designed in collaboration between WisdomTree and energy storage market experts Wood Mackenzie (“WM”) to track the performance of companies primarily involved in battery and energy storage solutions (“BESS”).
To be eligible for inclusion in the index a security must be involved in one or more of the following BESS categories: raw materials, manufacturing, enablers or emerging technology. Within each group, an intensity rating is assigned to each company which captures the perceived degree of a company’s overall BESS involvement across categories. Each company from the BESS universe is also assigned a Composite Risk Score, which is made up of the Quality and Momentum factors, each carrying an equal weighting. The rebalances are on a semi-annual basis.
|Index Name||WisdomTree Battery Solutions Index|
|Documents and Links|
“WisdomTree” is a registered trademark of WisdomTree Investments, Inc. Neither the Company, the Manager, the Investment Manager, WisdomTree nor their affiliates guarantee the accuracy or the completeness of the Index or any data included therein and shall have no liability for any errors, omissions or interruptions therein. Such parties make no warranty, express or implied, to the owners of Shares of the Fund or to any other person or entity, as to results to be obtained by the Fund from the use of the Index or any data included therein. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall such parties have any liability for any special, punitive, direct, indirect or consequential damages (including lost profits), even if notified of the possibility of such damages.
The Company is required to provide details of WisdomTree’s website to enable Shareholders to obtain further details of the Index (including its constituents). Neither the Company, the Manager nor the Investment Manager has any responsibility for the contents of such website and are not involved in any way in sponsoring, endorsing or otherwise involved in the establishment, maintenance or contents of the website.