WisdomTree Cloud Computing UCITS ETF - USD Acc
The WisdomTree Cloud Computing UCITS ETF (the “Fund”) seeks to track the price and net dividend performance, before fees and expenses, of the BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index (the “Index”). Learn more about the Index that WCLD is designed to track.
- Cloud computing has become the most important trend in the software and information technology industry globally
- The Fund offers access to the cloud companies through direct investment in publicly listed firms, which primarily involved in providing cloud software and services
- Focused exposure to businesses that derive the majority of the revenue in cloud space and meet the revenue growth criteria
- The research for the selection of companies in the Index and, subsequently, the Fund, is conducted by experts in the cloud space and the technology market, ensuring the portfolio remains focused and relevant
- Although the Index was created to select companies with a relatively higher exposure to cloud computing, there is no guarantee this objective will be achieved.
- An investment in equities may experience high volatility and should be considered as a longer-term investment
- Higher growth companies such as those that play a part in megatrends tend to trade at higher valuations. The investor should consider the risk that comes with higher valuations as part of any investment decision
- Investment risk may be concentrated in specific sectors, countries, companies or currencies
- This list does not cover all risks-further risks are disclosed in the KIID and Prospectus
The price of any Shares or the value of an investment in ETPs may go up or down and an investor may not get back the amount invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product or to adopt any investment strategy.
|Use of Income||Accumulating|
|Inception Date||03 Sep 2019|
|Replication Method||Physical, Fully Replicated|
|Fund Umbrella||WisdomTree Issuer Plc|
|Structure||Open-ended Exchange Traded Fund|
|Financial Year End||31 December|
|Further Legal and Tax Information|
|Key Service Providers|
|Custodian||State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Administrator||State Street Fund Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Fund Manager||Irish Life Investment Managers|
|Trustee||State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Auditor||Ernst & Young Ireland|
Listings & Codes
|Listings & Codes|
As of 13 Sep 2019Weight
|1. United States||94.36%|
|There have been no recent distributions for this fund.|
The Index was designed by the technology market experts NASDAQ and Bessemer Venture Partners (“BVP”) to track the performance of companies primarily involved in providing cloud software and services. To be eligible for inclusion in the Index, a company must derive the majority of its revenue from business-oriented software products via a cloud delivery or cloud economic model, and meet the revenue growth criteria.
The Index is equally weighted, and rebalances on a semi-annual basis.
|Index Name||BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud NTR Index|
|Index Provider||BVP Nasdaq|
|Documents and Links|
“WisdomTree” is a registered trademark of WisdomTree Investments, Inc. Neither the Company, the Manager, the Investment Manager, WisdomTree nor their affiliates guarantee the accuracy or the completeness of the Index or any data included therein and shall have no liability for any errors, omissions or interruptions therein. Such parties make no warranty, express or implied, to the owners of Shares of the Fund or to any other person or entity, as to results to be obtained by the Fund from the use of the Index or any data included therein. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall such parties have any liability for any special, punitive, direct, indirect or consequential damages (including lost profits), even if notified of the possibility of such damages.
The Company is required to provide details of WisdomTree’s website to enable Shareholders to obtain further details of the Index (including its constituents). Neither the Company, the Manager nor the Investment Manager has any responsibility for the contents of such website and are not involved in any way in sponsoring, endorsing or otherwise involved in the establishment, maintenance or contents of the website.
Nasdaq® is a registered trademark of Nasdaq, Inc. (which with its affiliates is referred to as the “Corporations”) and is licensed for use by WisdomTree Management Limited. The WisdomTree Cloud Computing UCITS ETF (the “Fund”) has not been passed on by the Corporations as to its legality or suitability. Shares in the Fund are not issued, endorsed, sold, or promoted by the Corporations. THE CORPORATIONS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND BEAR NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE FUND.
The information set forth in the BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index is provided for informational and discussion purposes only and is not intended to be, and shall not be regarded or construed as, a recommendation for a transaction or investment or financial, tax, investment or other advice of any kind by Bessemer Venture Partners (“BVP”). BVP makes no warranty or representation regarding any such information or the data presented in such materials. BVP and/or pooled investment vehicles which it manages, and individuals and entities affiliated with such vehicles, may purchase, sell or hold securities of issuers that are constituents of the BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index from time to time and at any time, including in advance of or following an issuer being added to or removed from the BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index.