WisdomTree launches Investor Solutions programme and Digital Portfolio Developer (DPD)
Tuesday 19th March '19
WisdomTree, the exchange-traded fund ("ETF") and exchange-traded product ("ETP") sponsor, today announced the launch of the WisdomTree Investor Solutions platform, to help investment managers to engage more effectively with clients and prospects, and to modernise portfolios to meet evolving investor needs.
The programme includes market-leading Digital Portfolio Developer (DPD), an enhanced portfolio construction tool for investors . Available to professional clients on the WisdomTree website, DPD serves as a resource to analyse the existing holdings of a portfolio, help identify opportunities to potentially improve outcomes and stress test portfolios against a variety of market scenarios. After a successful launch in the US and Canada in 2017, the DPD is now available across Europe.
Frank Spiteri, European Head of Distribution said, “Tremendous change is underway in the asset management industry, and we believe that technology is at the forefront of ensuring that investment managers are in a position to run a more efficient and competitive business. We are confident that this tool offers investment managers the capability of improving investment decisions, which allows them more time to explore new ways to interact with their clients.”
Key features of the DPD tool:
- Stress Testing Scenarios: Utilising institutional-grade analytics delivered by FinMason, a FinTech and investment analytics firm, investors can compare the hypothetical returns of an original portfolio and a proposed portfolio during different market scenarios.
- Compare Portfolios: Investors can input and compare two portfolios side-by-side based on key metrics to help them determine underlying risks and seek opportunities to improve performance, income and/or fees.
- Open Architecture Platform: The tool includes approximately 60,000 mutual funds and ETPs with holdings-level analysis and real-time calculations.
- Usability: Investors can access DPD on-demand and at no cost to use the tool. In addition, investors can save their analysis and download reports based on the output.
David Abner, Head of WisdomTree in Europe said, "WisdomTree is committed to providing investment managers with useful digital applications backed by high-quality analytics. With thousands of users in the US and Canada, we know that the Digital Portfolio Developer provides a useful tool to help quickly and easily analyse client and prospect portfolios. We believe that this tech-enabled solution allows investment managers to efficiently evaluate performance and to conduct certain stress tests, thus enabling them to power their business."
The Investor Solutions programme also offers research from, and access to leading experts in the field of macroeconomics, retirement, and recruitment including:
- Jeremy J. Siegel, Senior Investment Strategy Advisor for WisdomTree
- Joseph F. Coughlin, PhD, Founder and Director of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology AgeLab
- Randy Street, Managing partner ghSMART and bestselling author
Learn more about WisdomTree's Investor Solutions visit WisdomTree.eu/InvestorSolutions